Thursday, April 8, 2010

DAY 11: 1 MAN NANBA ADVENTURE~! YAHOO~~!

Morning everyone~

Guess what? I woke up late again today XD
Well, 11am Japan time.
But when I went downstairs, Keiko-san was practising her golf so I didn't want to disturb her so I waited in my room for a while more.
Then when I checked again, she was gardening! XD
so I decided to wait a little while more.
Then I checked again, she was already inside~
So I went downstairs.

Then she said, nice timing as she was just going to make lunch~
So I helped her set up the table and all then we sat down to have lunch.
Talked a little bit then she left at 1.30pm to do something.
I went to my room to relax and you my com abit and then went out.

THE WEATHER WAS AWESOME!!
It was nice and warm!
The sun was shining!
It seemed like ages since I saw such a beautiful sun before me~~
So I took my time to walk to the train station.
Took the train and reached Nanba.

Then I went to find Book Off.
It was easy!
Found the shop and was SHOCKED!
Normally one Manga book would cost about 400 Yen.
Here, one book is only 105YEN!!!!!
I couldn't believe it!
And it's all so nicely kept that It really is like a new book~!
So I was there for about an hour just looking through what they have~
Sadly I didn't buy anything… need to save money… *cries*

Then I walked around and I decided to walk into the ARCADE!!
DANGER ZONE!
Anyways, walked in.
The arcade has…. 6 FLOORS!!!!!
WHAT THE HECK?
What amazed me even more were the games inside!
Every floor was separated according to their games.
1st floor = all the crane games where people waste thousands and thousands of Yen just trying to get one toy.
There was all sorts of crane machine. From my all time favourite fat cat, called Nyanko-Sensei! From the series, Natsume Yuujinchou~ to all the Miku collection from Vocaliod !

2nd floor = RYTHYM AND MUSIC GAMES! Of course that means, DDR!
But their DDR is of course of the latest version, DDR X! 100 Yen one round.
Then the there was this jukebox game which looks really interesting to play~
Then there was the drums, DJ, Guitars and yea anything to do with music~

3rd floor & 4th floor = ONLINE GAMES! The games there are like of a totally whole new level of any arcade games I've seen in my life!
There are all these people with their screen infront of them which their characters and all, challenging each other.
There are 2 kinds. One is the football game and the other one is those fighting games.
Yea, so they have their screen infront of them and below that screen is another screen with the terrain, in the football game's case then it is a picture of a football field.
Now, on that screen with the map and the field, all the players have their own deck of cards, which consists of their warriors and football players.
They place those cards on the screen as how they want them to be arranged in the game.
Then the screen actually read those cards and make them appear on the main screen and the battle begins!
Whenever they change the position of the cards on the bottom screen, the characters will change their positions accordingly.
When they change characters, the characters in the main screen will change too!
it's simply amazing!
Besides that game, there is this machine which you sit inside it and you actually have a like a real feel of the game.
I think in that game you are probably piloting mecha machines or something related to that and you battle whoever else is on.

5th floor = I forgot @_@

6th floor= Mahjong and shooting game.
I didn't go up to this floor since I was alone.
it was scary enough to walk in myself into the lower levels.
They all like looked up and started at me then went back to their games.
So in that sence I didn't dare take any photos or videos.

Then I left and found a Comic and Internet Café next door~~~
Called Aprecio.
They have many branches around Japan.
I read 4th floor = Comics Library.
I just went in and walked up the stairs to the 4th floor.
I must have missed the sign outside which said that for like half an hour you pay this much and for this number of hours you pay this much…
HAHA!
So I just walked straight in.
No one bothered me~
And I was in there for like an hour?
HAHA! FOR FREE! :P
When I was done I just erm… walked out?
No troubles at all XD
HMMMMMM~~~~~

Then I walked around a bit more in Takashimaya which was a really huge department store.
Then I walked until I found a manga equipment store!!! @_@
They even have a pen which is like 0.03!!!! GEEZ!
All the equipment for all the copic markers were available~
Manga drawing paper~
You name it, they have it all~
Since it was already late, I decided to go home.

Tonight we are going to have PIZZA~~~
Keiko-san's husband is in Kyoto for his 50th anniversary reunion with his University mates.
Amazing isn't it?
So Keiko-san led me to the pizza shop.
It is run by this Italian guy named Leo.
He married a Japanese lady and had a child with her that's why he is in Japan.
He's been in Osaka for 4 years, running the store.
A lot of the décor was all done by himself.
The shelves for the wine bottles, the tables, the ceiling, the wallpapers… You name it~!
Keiko-san and her husband loves the pizza there.
So we had 2 pizzas and a salad which was ofcourse too much for the 2 of us.
So we brought back the remainders.
Leo was really happy about our visit to the restaurant and hope that we go back there before I leave Japan.

Then that was it for the day~
Tomorrow is my first day in school~~!!
I will do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment