Saturday, April 10, 2010

DAY 13: More new friends!


Hi everyone~
My 2nd day at school~

Woke up, ate, left, walk, station, train, squished, station, walk, school.
Kanji, pronunciation, grammar, test, homework, class end.

YAY! Today we were supposed to go see the Osaka Castle and all~!
But… everyone was busy so we decided to go tomorrow~
So the few of us left for lunch.
Couldn't really decide so we all walked and walked until we reached a ramen shop!
You know what attracted us to that ramen shop?
Sign outside the door which said "Girls get 100 Yen off"
HAHA!
Daniel and Ivan was not happy about it at all~
The rest of us were girls~
Lets see… the girls were Natalie from Germany as said earlier, Teh, Chie, and Stella I think, all from China~
So had our lunch.
Talked a lot.
Then we left.

All the China girls left for Umeda.
So the 4 of us, Daniel, Natalie, Ivan and me left for the arcade XD
Natalie could only play one round cause she has to leave for her part time job, which was teaching english~
So I played DDR X with her~ :D
Then she left and I played one more round with Ivan and that was it for me today.
Watched Ivan and Daniel play a few more games of DJ and drums and Guitar.
Then we left.
Daniel and Ivan decided to take me to this CRAZY PLACE! Which had EVERY SINGLE MANGA AVAILABLE AT A LOWER PRICE! And ALL the cosplay suits, all the game guide books, all the music scores, all the OSTs, all the toys, all the gundam, all the kamen rider and etc and etc.
I died in there…!
So we quickly left before I went crazy and star killing the 2 of them for bringing me there.


Then we walked around the area.
It was like a youngsters hang out area.
There were cafes, clothing shops, more clothing shops and more clothing shops.
Then they brought me to this girly clothes shop which was like totally pink!
They sell Loli dresses there!
I'm so bringing Crystal there~!
Then there were these street lamps!
I tell you, you can only find this in Japan I think!


We were walking around for almost an hour already so we were quite tired.
We reached a Starbucks and bought a drink there.
We wanted to sit in there but… Starbucks is like EXTREMELY popular in Japan so it was FULL, even the second floor…!
So we had no choice but to go and find some random place to sit.
So we just sat at the road side like Japanese people do~
And we sat there under the nice warm sun~
We talked and talked until about 5pm.
Then we decided to go home.


Went home and I had my dinner.
Today's dinner was interesting!
It was like this glass noodle salad kind of thing which is called "春雨" (Harusame).
Haru 春 = spring
Same/ame 雨 = rain
It is called that because when you lift up the noodles with your chopsticks, it looks like rain falling!
Cause its glass noodles~
Trust the Japanese to come up with these cool names for their food! @_@
Then the other dish was a Chinese dish like style Pork slices with green papers fried with onions and ginger and oyster sauce.
This dish was probably the only dish which was close enough to home food in a long while~


Then I left to my room and did my homework and dropped dead on bed.
Tired.
goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment