Saturday, April 17, 2010

DAY 17: Laaa Laa LAAAAAA~~!! GACKT!

Hhello everyone~!!

Woke up, breakfast, train, squished, class, LUNCH!!

YAY! Today I FINALLY got to eat at Yoshinoya~!
It's like a place which serves thin Pork Slices on the rice~
I ordered the set with the pickled vegetable and the raw egg which you put on top of your Pork rice.
YUM! And CHEAP! 360 yen!

Then our next stop was……… KARAOKE!!
FINALLY! KARAOKE IN JAPAN!
Of course… the pricing was not very welcoming to our ears…
Natalie wasn't really happy as she said you can normally get karaoke for a cheaper price.
But we went in anyways for only 1 and a half hours… L
Those who know me will know that that is just not enough for me~
HAHA!
And what is worse is that they had ALL THE GACKT SONGS!
Even FLOW, KAT-TUN, LaRC~en~Ciel, SIAM SHADE, Ayumi Hamasaki , ANIME SONGS, EVERYTHING!!!! AHHHHHH
Although they didn't have the right videos for all the songs... some videos even repeated!
It was hilarious!
Yea so… for the 4 of us, Natalie, Daniel, Ivan and me, that 1 and a half hour passed like the wind~!
I should go back to Malaysia and work in Red Box and go and edit their song list! MIAO!
Anyways, even though it was short, it was fun~~!!
One thing for sure… no more Karaoke for me in Japan until the next time I'm here again.

Then we headed back home.

Did my homework and had dinner.

Studied my Kanji and slept.
(ps: My 1st Kanji test result came back… and… yea… it was horrible… 33/100…. >< YOU WATCH SENSEI! I WILL HAVE MY REDEMPTION! SINCE YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD! I didn't know about the test L MIAO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment