Sunday, April 4, 2010

DAY 8: Bochi Bochi Denna~

Moukari makka? (Are you rich?)

Bochi bochi denna~ (so so only)

Hi there everyone~

The Q n A above there was thought by Yurina and her father.

It's in Osaka's Kansai Dialect which we all call here Kansai Ben.

Reina and family find this line really funny and cute~

Reading it isn't as fun as when you actually hear it and try to say it~


Anyways today we woke up and had breakfast again at 8.30am.

Todays breakfast was alright I guess.

They just spammed us with their Tofu (Yabu)

Kyoto's specialty is their Yabu.

I don't think I can eat anymore tofu for a while ><


After breakfast, we packed our bags and checked out.

My aunt and uncle wanted to go to the Kyoto Handycraft Centre so we went.

I went but my cousins wanted to stay and wait for us at the Ryokan.

So we left.

I didn't know that it was the same place as I went 2 and a half years ago.

So I bought the Geta my classmate wanted and my aunt and uncle did their fair of souvenir shopping.

We were there until 12.30pm

Then we headed back to the Ryokan, picked up all our luggage and my cousins and we walked to the train station.

Taxis were not recommended as there were traffic jams.

It was a Saturday so Kyoto was PACKED!

Imagine there was so many people walking in the streets and here we were pulling our luggages.

Especially me with my bog luggage and a big back pack and a violin.

Lucky my cousins were there to help me.

Then we went into the train station to get us to Osaka.

It was a subway to there was a lot of climbing up and down the stairs.

Then we didn't know how to use the machine to buy the train tickets so I went to ask the security guard to help us buy the tickets (*A*)

He helped us.

So kind.

Then we got onto the train from Kawaramachi Station (Kyoto) to Umeda Station (osaka)

It was only 45 minutes train ride.

Then when we reached we didn't know the doors were closing so my aunt's hand got stuck in between the doors! @_@

The doors closed while I was walking out… I was also almost clamped in.

Lucky my aunt didn't get hurt or anything.

The guards quickly came to our rescue.

And this old lady who passed by started lecturing me and the guards @_@


Anyways, we all got out alright and left to take the next train which would take us to the train station which would be right outside the Hotel which my aunt and family is staying.

My cousin and I decided to try and work out the machine our selves this time and we did it!

Then my aunt led us to another station cause she thought that we needed to get on the train from there.

Then we found out that the tickets was supposed to be used in that same place so we had to buy new tickets again which were a little bit more expensive ><

Oh well~

We then got on and reached the hotel.

There we went to meet the person who was going to pick me up and take me to my new host family's home.


Met her and I said my good byes to my aunt and family.

Sobs…

Then I left with my guide who didn't know the area very well… @_@

Half the time we were a little lost…

Not a nice feeling at all especially when you already had a long day in the morning.

On top of that I didn't get to eat my lunch…

My stomach was crying.

My legs were pain from all the walking and running with my back pack.

Oh well~


Anyways we somehow made it to the station which my host grandma picked me up.

Then we had to walk 10 minutes back to her home.

And on the way back I stopped by the Softbank shop and topped up my credit.

Then we walked back to her house.

My host family's house is situated in a really rich community @_@

They are pretty rich themselves.

That 10 minutes walk was hell for me.

I was hungry, tired, and on top of that had to still carry my bag pack and pull my heavy luggage AND! Had to listen to all her explanations on my train ticket and stuff.

When I got back to the house, I had to go around and get to know everything and how things worked.

After that they left me to do my things and prepared dinner.


I SURVIVED!


So anyways, settled down and unpacked all my stuff onto the shelves.

Thank god that they had internet.


After a while they called me to dinner and there had a good long chat with them.

Had homemade Don Katsu by my host grandma.

I miss my grandparents back home! @_@


After dinner I went back to my room.

There… I started to feel a little home sick.

Home sick towards all my family and friends back home and home sick towards Reina and family.

It's not that my current host family is bad or anything.

They are nice.

But… I miss all the craziness, the warmth, the noise, the laughter.

Here in this big room, I'm alone.

I called Reina cause I thought that I would feel better.

I can't call home cause it is too expensive ><

But when I called Reina, my tears just came out XD

And from Reina she passed the phone to Souma, then to Reina's mom, then to Reina's dad then to Souma's dad then to Souma's mom then back to Reina.

Everyone encouraged me and wished me all the best for my studies.

Made me cry more ! haha

And of course they will never fail to make me laugh!

Really miss them.

Tried to get my family on Skype last night but no one was on… so too bad…

I will try again tomorrow.

Really miss them @_@


Well that was that… I decided I will definitely make a trip back down to Okazaki when I have holidays~

The best thing which happened today was that I figured out how I can sms (mail) Reina with my phone!!! *jumps for joy!*

That's all for today.

No pics cause of such a hectic day.

See you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment