Saturday, April 17, 2010

DAY 14: WALK! This is OSAKA!

HI ALL~!

TODAY WAS AWESOME!

Class was as usual.
But after class was fun Fun FUNNN~~

After class we headed to this restaurant for lunch.
I had grilled makeral with rice and miso soup.
YUM!
Then we left to OSAKA CASTLE!
We were all students with limited money and all (binbo jin 貧乏人 = poor people) we call ourselves.
So we walked~!!!
It was a 45 minutes walk~!
AWESOME right?
I never knew I could walk that long before in my life~!
We walked and talked and got to know each other more~!
On the way we saw these army tanks~
And Daniel like tarted waving at them XD
I had this thought that we are all going to be shot down after he did that XD

Photobucket

On the way, we stopped by Daniel's place cause he wanted to get his camera.
So outside his place, there was this vending machine which sold Kamen CIDER~~!
It is a drink for Kamen Rider~!
I SOOOO HAD TO get one~ HEEHEE
There will be lots of pics of it don't wory~
The gang was, Daniel, Natalie, Chie and her boyfriend and me~!
Natalie's boyfriend will meet us later at the Osaka Castle.

So when we reached the castle, we started taking pictures, videos~
Daniel and I made like a CM (commercial) for KAMEN CIDER~~ Under the sakura tree in Osaka Castle XD
Here is the vid for it~

Natalie's boy friend reached at about 3pm
We were eating Ice-cream then~
I had Matcha Ice-cream~ YUM!
Natalie's boyfriend is Japanese~
His name is Shinji-san!
He was like super cool and caring~!
Natalie is one lucky girl~!!
And here is the pics of the rest of our day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Random pipe ruined everyone's pic! MIAO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

KAMEN CIDER HENSHIN!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CAT!!!! MIAO!!! IT WAS HUGE!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can stare at this view all day~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After that, we headed down to SakuraNomiya.
It is this AWESOME park which was like massively spammed with SAKURA TREES!
Here are the pics for it~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So once that was done, we left for dinner~
Took the train station and left to Umeda.
We had ramen~! Pic:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had this so called spicy ramen which wasn't even spicy at all XD
Malaysian mah~~
But shinji-san had the same thing but it was too much for him!
Poor guy!
But I would give him lots of credit cause he actually drank the whole bowl of spicy soup.
I couldn't cause I was so full! @_@
Then we talked for a while then we left for home~
Took the Subway.
Home we went~

I wonder what tomorrow will be~

No comments:

Post a Comment