Sunday, April 25, 2010

DAY 26 : Research!

Today went to class~
Nothing different or unusual.
Daniel was absent again though.
Natalie and Ivan came! Yay!

After class, Natalie and Ivan wanted to find out abit more about the Special training colleges so we went to the 2nd floor of the school where they keep all the catalogues and books which have all the info on all the colleges and unis.
So we were stuck there for about an hour of 2 just looking at the pamphlets and checking everything out.
Then Ivan told me about this Special Training College called HAL.
I checked it out and it looks really promising.
He told me that he will be going to go look at the college this Saturday.
I am SO GOING!

Then Natalie went home.
Ivan and I had lunch in Yoshinoya then we talked for about another hour or so about life here in Japan and about all the colleges and stuff~
Next thing we knew, it was already 4pm!
So we left to go home.
Went home and relaxed.
Did my homework and study.
Nothing much today~ J

Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment