Saturday, April 17, 2010

DAY 15: Blurp~

Today I woke up at 11am XD

Today I will be going to the Osaka AQUARIUM~!!
Photobucket

"Kaiyukan (Osakako, Chuo Line) [29] is one of the world's largest aquariums, with 11,000 tons of water and plenty of sharks (including a whale shark), dolphins, otters, seals, and other creatures of the sea. The largest tank, representing the Pacific Ocean with 5,400 tons is nothing but overwhelming. On the weekend, musicians and street performers offer additional entertainment to people outside the aquarium. ¥2000 (¥900 children)."

Yea, so went there with Daniel, tried to call Natalie and Ivan but they were busy…
So we went~
before we could enter the aquarium, we saw this guy performing outside.
He was juggling.
it was probably the best juggling performance I've seen in my life~!
Too bad I didn't bring my vid camera with me today… @_@
He did all sorts of complicated tricks, it was awesome!
And there was this one trick which he failed to complete, but he never gave up!
It was a really complicated trick!
So he tried and tried until he got it :D
So proud of him!
Gave me some inspiration to do well in my studies! ^_^

Then we went in and… well its all fishes so nothing much to explain so the pics will do all the explanation~~!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
WHALE SHARK!!! HUGE!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought Daniel was saying "Cook straight!" I was like "WHA?"
Photobucket

Photobucket
"o"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The view from the Cafe~

PHISHY my dear~~ I will do bring you here next time! You will love it~!

Then went home.
Thanks Daniel for the great day today~!
Today the station which I came out from was like in a totally different area of Nanba so I was like lost for about 10 minutes… @_@
Thank goodness I followed my instincts.
I finally made it to my station and went home.
Tonight … SUKIYAKI!! YUMM!!

My gosh! The way they made Sukiyaki is like totally different and like totally time efficient!!!
I can make this at home for everyone too!
It was awesomely tasty!
All they did was have that portable frying pot/pan thingy, then put like 3 cubes of lard on it, then let the lard melt a little, then put the meat on, SPAM sugar, SPAM shoyu sauce, let it cook, then spam the vegetables, let it cook and WALAH~ you are done~~
Have your beat up raw eggs ready and you are ready to eat~!
It was really awesome!
Really yummy~!
Then watched abit of TV with them and went upstairs~


That was it for the day~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment