Thursday, April 1, 2010

DAY 4 : Japanese High School Experience Part 1

Today I woke up at… 10.30am :P

Everyone was out so Reina's mom left Breakfast for me which… I ate as brunch XD
Then Reina's mom returned to finish up her Job.
Her colleague came over to help with the work.
I think it was something like distribution of some flyers and such.
Her colleague was a really interesting person!

She talked real fast!! My poor ears and head…
I tried to keep up but could only catch about 40%... sadness…
Anyways, Reina's mom told her that I want to do CG in Japan.
She was SOOO HAPPY!!
She suddenly stuck out her right hand and asked me to shake hands with her!
She was so happy cause she also studied CG and now her other job involves CG.
She shook my hands and was SOOO excited about it!
Reina's mom was like… "Kelli… So sorry that you had to meet another strange Japanese person…"
She's been saying that a lot!
Really… I'm so glad that I came here.
I got to meet all these interesting people.
Then they left to finish distributing everything.

I was alone at home again with Reina's grandpa.
Reina's grandpa was watching TV in his room.
I then decided to tune my violin.
I knew it was going to be out of tune since it was really cold the past few days.
So I tuned it and practised a little.

Then Reina's mom came back and I got ready to follow Reina's mom to watch Reina's Dance performance~!
It was in a civic hall.
It was really interesting as I have said in my previous post.
There were performances from all the 1st and 2nd years.
They were all split into groups of 1, 2 or 3s.
Then they will pick the best 5 dances which will be used in the future for their dance club.
Sadly, Reina's group didn't get selected.
I took a video of it but I think I'm not allowed to post it up here… sorry about that…
But it's alright, it was a good experience.
Besides that, I realised ALL the mothers knew each other!!
There were probably over 20 mothers there?
In Malaysia I think it would be a totally different story…

After the whole event, they left the place and went to the PTA president's house which was nearby.
It was a really big house considering Japanese standards.
And it was really nice too~
But I felt really awkward I guess…
So all the parents involved in the PTA organisation had their meeting and all the daughters of the parents went to another room downstairs.
The owner's daughter is Reina's senior.
So the parents had their meeting upstairs and the daughters had their own talk downstairs.
I couldn't believe what I was experiencing.
I was actually involved in a high school girls talk~!
They talked about everything from their performances to their funny moments and etc.
Again, I was there trying to keep up with everything.
Their talking speed can beat the speed of the machine gun I tell you!
At that moment, I also thought about the Dash Ones back home…
I miss you all!
I miss the hours of talking we had amongst each other everyday~
But anyways, I still consider myself lucky cause if I came a year earlier or a year later, I wouldn't have this chance.
So this continued of… 3 hours @_@
Plus the small room which fit the 10 of us and a table and many other things around us, didn't have a heater…
And for some reason, that night was really EXTREMELY COLD!!
After that 3 hours, we left the room and went out side…
It was COLD!!! Gosh… I swear… I was shivering from head to toe and my teeth was chattering so badly!

Anyways~~~ We went to AEON for dinner.
Had Italian food.
Two other friends and their moms joined us.
So it was another experience.
Then we went home.
And that was it for the day~~~

Tomorrow I'm going to see Reina's dance practise~~! That also means I get to see the inside of Reina's school~
It's a really beautiful school~

No comments:

Post a Comment