Saturday, April 10, 2010

DAY 12: The beginning~

Hi all!

My 1st day at school today!!
Woke up at 7.10am with the help of my phone and Keiko-san.
Was a little late than expected so rushed down, ate breakfast and left to the station.
My first experience of a rush hour…!
I was squished!
Who said Japanese people were mall and short?
It was really weird and uncomfortable…
Oh well… nothing much I could do about it.
Withstood it for the whole ride until the 2nd last station.
Looks like a lot of people work there, so it like totally cleared up after that station!

Then speed walked to school!
Reached there, then there was the Welcome Ceremony for the new students.
When that was done, everyone left for their classes.
I am in the 4th Class, known as 4組(4 gumi).
In there, we introduced ourselves and class started.
Today's class was simple. I've learnt some of the stuff before.
Got home work.
During break time, I rushed around abit but managed to talk to some of my classmates~
Made new friends! YAY!
The best part was that they were very kind and fun people too!
The first 2 new friends I made were Daniel, from Canada and Natalie from Germany.
Their Japanese is awesomely fluent and cool~!

Class finished and I followed Daniel and Ivan, another new friend and classmate from Indonesia~
They wanted to go to Denden town, and I haven't been there so I followed them.
Denden town is awesome!
It hase EVERYTHING anime, manga,games,gundam,toys,electronic stuff, literally EVERYTHING!
Then when we were done with that, Daniel took us to a Katsudon restaurant and we had our lunch there.
Talked a lot there and got to know them~
Then when that was done, we decided to go to the… ARCADE!! YAY!!
Didn't know that they love the arcade too!

Went to the arcade and found out that Daniel was like SUPER PRO at the DJ game.
there is like 5 buttons and a DJ disc.
He plays all the crazy songs!
Ivan went around playing the other games.
I… needed to save money so I just watched them~ heehee~
Then just before we left, Daniel just put in the coins in the guitar game machine and walked away~
He said, "I put the coins in, but I'm not going to play it~ Someone has got to play it~~~"
That someone was ofcourse me XD
Hahaha, yea.. so I played one round~
THANKS DANIEL~ Appreciate it~

Then from there we left to go home.
I went home and finished my homework and decided to take a nap~
I was like soooo tired after that…
Next thing I know, I'm being called down for dinner~!

Went down and had dinner~
After that erm… Keiko-san asked me to read an article together with her.
it was an article written by her friend.
Guess what? It was an article SPAMMED with Kanji!
And some of the kanjis used are like Kanjis which are not commonly used today anymore!
I couldn't even read like the 1st sentence…
And I was like already tired after a long day…
Then after that I had like a whole lecture on Kanjis…
And she was like saying how it is such a waste that I can speak and I don't know my kanjis at all!
Sorry to say this but… I was a little bit ticked off about it…
I mean… that's why I came all the way here to my school to study! @_@
Haha… yea so that night I was like… pissed a little~
But don't think badly of Keiko-san~
She was only doing it for my own sake J

Yea… so chatted online for a while and then went to sleep~
Tomorrow will be a new day~
And I look forward to making new friends~!

1 comment:

  1. Fellow ARC Academy 4 kumi student, HIGH FIVE! How was placement test? Everythin okay?
    Hmm... Osaka sounds really fun! I should get there one day... HECK! i shud definitely get to Japan again one day =)))

    ReplyDelete