Sunday, April 25, 2010

DAY 25 : Alone~

Today I woke up feeling GREAT!
My stomach problem has disappeared!
I was right, I definitely ate too much!
So from today onwards, I will control how much I eat.

Btw, I forgot to mention, yesterday I got a Package from REINA!!
YAY!! <3
They did say that they will sent me rice from Okazaki.
But I thought they were kidding.
And On Sunday, she sent me an sms to tell me that they have sent the rice!
I was like, OMG!
Yea, so it reached the house last night.
So today I decided I will make onigiri! :D
Btw, they didn't only sent rice… they sent SEAWEED and SHREDDED SALMON, CHA SOBA!
And I tell you, the rice is enough to last me for a month!
I might be sending rice back home XD

Yea, so got up at 6.30am.
Cooked the rice and went upstairs to finish up some home work which I haven't finished XD
Then got ready and all.
By that time, the rice was ready.
Went downstairs, made the onigiris.
Then left for class~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today was weird!
Natalie, Ivan and Daniel all were absent! @_@
That is like SUPER RARE!
Natalie eventually came for class after break time.
Then she rushed off right after class ended!

Everyone left to do their thing.
And I found out that I was left alone today! @_@
First time!
I had left over onigiris which I wanted to give them today…
So I ate all that for lunch~
Then, I did some of my homework.

Started to get sleepy so I decided that I will go home.
Of course that didn't really happen XD
I strayed abit ~
Decided that I wanted to go find out where Pepper Lunch is again.
So As I was walking there, I saw… BOOK OFF~!
This time, an even bigger store!
So I decided to go take a look there after I was done with finding Pepper Lunch.
After walking a while, I realised that I was sort of feeling abit lonely~
It's been a while since I was alone walking around.
And I realised how I have been so used to people I know around me so much that I totally forgot what loneliness was like.
And… it wasn't a nice feeling at all…
HOMESICK~!

Found Pepper Lunch and made a note to self that I have to so eat there before I leave Japan.
Then I walked to Book Off.
It was…….. HUGE!
And the selection compared to the other Book Off store is like… WAY MORE~
So I spent like 1 hour plus looking around and reading some mangas XD
Then…. I saw… ANOTHER BASARA ART BOOK!
Which is WAY BETTER than the other one I bought XD
But they both have their own good points I guess~
But what was even better is that it was selling at… 999yen!!!!
The original price is………….. 2400yen!! AHAHAHAHAH! AWESOMENESS~~~
But I decided to not buy it yet…

Then I left the shop and went home.
Had dinner and found out that Ivan overslept and that Daniel was sick.
Did my homework and went to sleep~

Btw, thanks to not being able to study for my kanji test, I only got 72 L sadness!
But today's test felt really good!
I think I should be able to get another hundred. :D
And it has been decided that I actually go and visit Reina during Golden Week!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment