Friday, April 30, 2010

DAY 27 : More poison spreading~ AHAHAHA! What more can you ask of me? :P

Class was as per normal.
Then… We went to lunch and then all the fun begins~

Today I got to hang out with another classmate of mine.
Her nickname or Japanese name which has been created from her chinese name is Misaki san.
Misaki San is also from China~
Very matured and organised young lady.

I took Daniel to the big Book Off store which I went to on Monday.
He saw so many things he wanted XD with a very cheap price.
He ended up buying like 2 CDs!
AHAHA!
poor guy~ :p
Thanks to me, he has spent sooo much money in one month XD :P

Then we left and he was happy and cursing me at the same time !

AHAHA~ Oh well :P

As we left the shop and was thinking of leaving to go home...
An American lady came up to us.
She was lost.
She had a meeting but thanks to the trains she got lost and she missed her meeting.
And that time she had troubles finding the place which the meeting was held.
So we helped her.
Daniel led the way first then got lost.
We spoke in English in turn , Misaki san couldn't understant what was going on.
But everything seemed pretty under control so we just tagged along.
Along the way I explained to Misaki san on what was happeneing.
Then she was like "Why didn't you say so earlier? I know where the place is !"
AAHAHAHA! Man... so fail~ XD
So halfway Daniel got a bit lost and Misaki san lead the way~
She was awesome~!

So we brought the American Lady to her meeting place.
From there we left our seperate ways~

No comments:

Post a Comment