Saturday, April 17, 2010

DAY 18 : Pay back time! HAH!

Hello~!

Today was as per normal.
Today I got up at 6.30am!
IMPROVEMENT! YAHOO~~!!
Took a nice shower and headed down for breakfast.
Took my time to eat.
Left for the train. This is the first time I made it in time for the train before 8.10am!
I made it in time for the train at 8.01am
Took that train and left for school~

Class was as per normal.
My 2nd Kanji test was like 88/100! HAH!
You watch teachers! This is not the end! MIAO!

Then after class, it was payback time towards Daniel! HAH!
I took him to Book Off, a shop I have mentioned before which sells mangas at only 105 yen.
It was his first time there and he wants to kill me for showing him all the cheap stuff he wanted to buy!
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~~ *evil laughs*

Then we headed to this random restaurant.
It was PRICY! But it looked REALLY delicious!
And for some reason, the more delicious looking items, which were the Omu Rice set meal were like WAY cheaper than the other stuff they had!
So we went in to eat the Omu Rice.
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!
There was Omu Rice, with curry, with pork cutlet, with a little bit of Pasta~
YUMMM~~~
Although the price wasn't yum but oh well~
All that was for 880yen~
While we were eating, they were showing this really AWFUL Japanese drama.
The acting was all so fake and SOOO FUNNY!
It was supposed to be a serious dark drama by the ways~ HAHA~!
And another thing about this shop was that, there was only one guy mending the WHOLE shop!
He did everything, from serving the customers, cooking the food, cleaning the tables to washing the dishes!
Amazing isn't it?
And on top of that, his food was simple but awesome~!

Then Daniel and I left to go home~

I went home and…. SLEPT!
So tired~
And for some strange reason, the cold weather is coming back!!
AISH! GO AWAY!

Got up for dinner and went up to do my work and study again~
Everyday I'm spending at least 3 hours with my Japanese.
Can you imagine~ The me who doesn't like to study~!
HAHA~!

No comments:

Post a Comment