Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DAY 9 : R & R

Hi guys~

Today was a really relaxing day for me~
Started off with me waking up at 12pm XD
The tiredness has taken its toll on me.
But my host family thinks that I sleep very well and that I like to sleep … hmmm so I'll leave it as that.
Today was a day where I could recollect my confidence and myself after last night's "ordeal".

Anyways, had lunch with my host grandma and then she asked me to go out for a walk with her so that I can get used to the area.
Thank goodness the weather today was wonderful so I went with her.
While walking, she told me all about the neighbourhood.
Everyone here is RICH! I tell you!
The houses are like HUGE HUMONGOUS, well to Japanese standards.
But seriously its all nice and beautiful houses here.
A total contrast of surroundings compared to Reina's place.
Everyone ignores each other here @_@
Really totally different worlds…
Apparently most of the houses were already here before world war 2.
And I asked how much one house costs here…
MILLIONS of Ringgits.
Many many many zeros in the Yen currency.

Then she asked me where I would like to go.
Choices were, super market, supermarket another supermarket, a bookstore and a library.
I picked library XD (wishing that there will be free mangas to read there)
When we went there we looked around but there wasn't a single book of manga in there… oh well~
So I decided to pick a magazine which featured the Japanese pro Figure skaters which have been making the Japanese people proud for the last 2 months.
They are Asada Mao and Takahashi Daisuke.
From that magazine I decided to use that article as a study article to work on my Kanjis as they are still extremely horrible.
So I did that for about half an hour.
Then my host grandma told me that she was going to buy something so I was left to myself.

So I studied abit more until about 4pm.
Then decided to take a nice stroll back to the house to fully put myself together.
It was good.
Reached back home to find the house being empty and I forgot to bring the key… so I just sat at their garden and red some fliers I got from Kyoto which was still in my bag XD

Then my host grandma (Keiko-san) came home and decided to practise her golf.
Hehe… so cute.
So after watching her for a while I decided to go back up to my room.
But Keiko-san stopped me before I could leave and started introducing their garden to me XD
Keiko-san and her husband LOVES gardening!
So she introduced every single plant there was in her garden XD

As that was done, I took my leave and went to my room.
Was there doing my own stuff until dinner.
Dinner was a German Beef Stew with Japanese Rice.
You see, they used to live in Germany for many years as Keiko-san's husband needed to work there.
So they can speak German and English pretty well.
Keiko-san's husband is a big fan of German stuff so apparently, since Japanese TV cant support the German shows that he wants to watch, he brought back a TV from Germany XD
Amazing couple they are.
So talked about themselves during dinner
Then I went up to get ready for bed cause tomorrow is my Placement Test~ Hope all goes well~

Nite nite everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment