Sunday, April 25, 2010

DAY 24 : NODAME CHAN!! And… WHAT? SO EXPENSIVE?!

Woke up and felt better but still very uncomfortable stomach…
My conclusion is that I ate too much and all the fried stuff like reacted in my stomach and produced so much air that I am feeling like I want to vomit…
AISH!
Thanks to that too I woke up at like 3am having a REALLY bad stomach ache ><
Couldn't sleep until about 4 am plus.
Went to school feeling all groggy and bad.
Didn't get to study much Kanji.

Went to class.
Somehow managed to live through it.
Kanji test wasn't good at all L oh well…
Then I stayed back in school for another half an hour for this getting into Japanese University/ Special Training College proceedures explanation thingy.
Really glad that I did.
The teacher guided us on what to do.
If I still continued to study in Arc Academy and start applying for college, they would like help out with the Entrance exams and all that.
I felt more assured~
asked them some questions on my current dilenmas.
Which made me have to think through about my future plans again~
Need to go home and have some long talk with mommy and daddy~! :)

Then lunch time, I decided to take it easy.
I ordered "お子様ラーメン" (Kid's Ramen) with corn~
Ahahaha! It was like this tiny bowl with bear pictures at the side XD
AHAHA! But it was yummy~
Everyone laughed at me~ cause I ordered the kiddies meal~ HAHAH
But lucky I did.
That small bowl was enough for me.
And it allowed my stomach to relax abit more.
I was tired and feeling horrible still but i… FORGOT MY KEYS TO GO HOME!! *cries*
And Keiko-san will only be back at 6pm +
Sigh… So I had no choice but to stay out until 5.30pm
So I decided that I will go watch a movie since it will not require me to do anything and I can let my stomach calm down.
Decided to watch Nodame!!
Ivan and Daniel followed along.
Although Daniel was hesitating abit cause he was like really tired…
But he came in the end.

Went to buy the tickets and guess how much was one ticket?
.

.

.

.

1800 YEN!!! OMG!! THAT IS LIKE RM60!!!

.

.

.*Dies* But I still wanted to watch it so oh well. I could have got it for 1500yen BUT! I just had to forget to bring my student card too!
AISH!
So I reluctantly pay 1800yen.
Daniel had his student care but he didn't have this "Alien Registration card" so he couldn't get the full discount.
He had to pay 1500 yen.
Ivan on the other hand, had all his cards so he got the ticket for 1000yen.
NOT FAIR~!!!

Anyways~ Went to watch the movie.
It's Daniel's first time watching Nodame so he has no clue on anything haha!
But he liked it~
Ivan liked it~
I liked it!
The ending for the live action beats the ending for the anime ANYTIME!

Then… there was this Nodame cup which you could buy for 600++yen
I WANTED IT!!! L
But… I decided I have spent too much today…
I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU NODAME CUP WITH THE FREE PHONE STRAP!! MIAO!!!!!

Then we all headed back.
Made it home and had dinner.
This time I made sure I denied any extra intake of food.
Cause you see, the past weeks I have been fed REALLY well!
Too well until it's like over fed everyday.
That's the Japanese's hospitality for you.
But I can tell you… for their small size… the Japanese eat A LOT!!!
The grandpa like eats DOUBLE of what I eat every night I tell you!
So today I ate what I could.

So my stomach got more happy.
Did my homework, studied for my Kanji happily and went to sleep.
After some chatting of course HOHO~~

No comments:

Post a Comment