Sunday, April 25, 2010

DAY 23: 少年野球!!!! SHOUNEN YAKYUU~~~!!

Woke up, helped Keiko-san put my futon out in the balcony.
Had my brunch.

And left for SHOUNEN BASEBALL WATCHING~
I went to watch this Little League team called Hawks I think.
Little league is specially set up for like primary school kids who wants to be on a baseball team cause their schools normally don't have teams yet until middle and high school.
So little league is set up for all the boys around that area.
They don't have to be from the same school.
The coaches and managers are all parents who volunteer and have passion for the sport.
They will use any public Baseball field which is available.
Then mothers will help prepare drinks and all that cause the trainings are like from 9am till 5pm XD !
INTENSE! And they are only primary school kids man!
There are trainings on Sat and Sun.
The boys and the fathers will go set up the field.
Rake the sand, pull up the nets, set the mound and etc.

When all is done, training starts.
Warm up, catch ball, throw ball and etc.
I WANNA PLAY TOO!!!
Here is a vid (which will come later >< sry!!):

AHAHA so anyways, was there until about 2.30pm then I left for home.
Then I just relaxed until dinner.
Had dinner then did all my homework
Dinner was yummy! Today had SOBA!! And some awesome tempura stuff.
Which I think I ate too much…
Which then gave me some problems ><
Felt like throwing up~ AHAHA ><

Hope tomorrow I will feel better! @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment