Thursday, April 1, 2010

DAY 5: High School Experience Part 2 + Last day with the SUZUKIs

Hi there~

Today I woke up at………… 12pm…. * runs and hides in a far away corner*
Sigh… I can't believe I woke up that late… and to think that I was still so tired… ><

So… again… my breakfast became lunch… ><
On top of that, Yurina cooked fried rice with tuna~~~ <3
It was yummY~
Had that with miso soup and left over breakfast~

Then we left to see Reina's practise.
Reina's mom drove us to Reina's school.
There, Yurina took me to the hall.
It was…… HUGE!!!
Just like in all those anime and dramas…
I really feel like I'm part of all those high school mangas that I have read.
Anyways, today Reina had a dance work shop.
So I watched their practise until it finished.
During that time, I got to know Yurina's seniors who were there too to take a look and give advice.
Then during the practise the workshop instructor wanted to watch some videos of the school's past performances so they went into the staff room.
Guess what? They invited me to go in and watch too!! @_@
I really can't believe how lucky I was.
Although… it was really awkward but WHO CARES MAN~~~
Then the workshop instructor left and Reina had her meeting which was to discuss about her Dance Training Camp which will be from the 1st till the 3rd.
For some reason… the meeting dragged on for 3 hours and for some reason…………. I got involved in the meeting!! @_@
What a day… @_@
But it was really interesting
The main topic in the meeting was, What is the meaning of :

  1. To believe in your self
  2. To believe in your team mates
  3. To believe in your teacher

It was really deep and awesome stuff which teachers in Malaysia will rarely have the patience to sit down for 3 hours to help guide their students to achieve their goals.
I only remember my parents guiding me through this but never a teacher.
So this topic made me feel a little nostalgic and I missed my mom and dad!

Hmm… yea so that finished at about 7.30pm
Then Reina's father picked us up from Reina's school and we went to have dinner in Echizen~!
Echizen is a restaurant which I have ate in before 2 and a half years ago when I first came to Japan and had my home stay with Reina.
So they brought us all there and we had dinner there.
The food was just as awesome as it was 2 and a half years back.
Sadly… the restaurant will soon be replaced by a steak House… *cries*
It's not fair! That restaurant has such important memories for me!
Anyways, it was my treat for them that night.
Here are some videos and pictures:

I had the honour of puring sake for Reina's granpa~

Then we went home.
On the way back, we bought Hagen Dazz ice-cream~~
Apparently, Hagen Dazz ice-cream is normal ice-cream for them in Japan.
They can buy it everyday for all they care.
So… awesome @_@
So they were shocked when I told them that I only get to eat it like twice a year.
So… yea this marks the last day I have with the Suzukis… *cries*

Tomorrow I will be off to Kyoto to meet my aunt and uncle and cousins from Australia~
They are also spending a week in Japan~

No comments:

Post a Comment