Sunday, April 18, 2010

DAY 19: hmmm~

I seem to be getting up earlier and going on to different trains everyday~
It's like an experiment to see which train is like less packed.
Then I found out about the train carriage which is specially for girls from 7.30am-8.10am
So that is by far the most comfortable train ride I think~

Today we had a different teacher teach us.
Every Wednesday and Thursday our teachers will change.
Wednesday will be Mizuno sensei and Thursday will be Ishida sensei~
Both are female teachers.
My every other day and class teacher is Asada Sensei.
He is a great teacher.
And all the teachers here can speak at least 2 to 3 languages which is really cool~

My big kanji test got 88/100 as well I think.
Today our lesson was all on Comprehension.
So it was all about reading the passage and answering from there.

So that was today.
Then class ended at 12.30pm.
I forgot to mention that other than the Kanji test, we have another test everyday.
That test will be based on what we have learnt on that day itself.
All the new grammar and words.
So far all my marks for it has been ok.
All in its 38-47/50.
BUT I WANT 48-50!!! MIAO!
I WILL WORK HARD!!

Then today I have this Orientation thingy for my Homestay thingy at 1pm so, knowing how slow I eat my food, I kind of like decided that I will not eat.
And only eat after the orientation thingy.
So I was waiting and waiting… then… my stomach wasn't very merciful at all.
It was growling away.
20 mins more till 1pm.
Growl… growl… growl…
ARGH! MIAO!!!
Runs down and rushes to the nearest Convenience Store and buys an onigiri.
Opens it and starts chomping it.
Faster walks back to the school and makes it back 8mins before 1pm.
Phewph…

Then 1pm came, and the orientation thingy started.
I was wondering what this was all about, to find out that it was just like a briefing on how to behave and all when you homestay with a Japanese family.
The person who went through everything with us, meaning Sou-san and me (yea… 2 of us only…), was the Host Family Coordinator, Hosakawa san.
I've only been hearing about her name but haven't met her.
I visualised this middle aged, stern lady for some reason everytime I heard her name.
I was TOTALLY wrong.
She was this young, pretty lady.
To think that she was in charge of all this.
Anyways, so we got her contact number and all.
She asked us how was everything and all~
and to contact her right away if anything happened.

So that was done.
Then I had to save my half full stomach.
So I was deciding where to go and Sou-san asked me to try out this place called "551"
Hosokawa san said that she loved that restaurant too!
So I was like, alright, why not~
So Sou-san brought me there.
Btw, if I have forgotten to mention, Sou-san is from Taiwan.
Sorry I don't have a picture of her.
So we went there and she bought me a "Buta Man" (Pork Bun)
It is like erm… Char Siew Pao in Malaysia.
Except, that the sauce and all was different and the pork was just delicious!!!
Sorry, this section abit non-halal.
Anyways.
Yea, IT WAS YUMMY~!!

Then Sou-san told me that she needs to shop for some long sleeved shirts since it's been so cold.
So I decided to follow her.
So we walked pass a lot of shops and all.
Then… we passed by…. ZARA!
Then she was like, "O looks like there are some stuff I can get there, let's go in and check~!"
Then I was like , "Are you sure? @_@ It's a banded shop you know. Lots of expensive stuff in there!"
Then she was like, "Really? Let's go in and see anyways."
Me: "Oh… ok then…" *follows her inside ZARA*
Sou: *Takes one shirt and looks at the price tag* "Oh, it's fine. Quite good pricing. Not expensive at all~"
Me: *stares at her* "…"
Sou: *Goes in further to chose her clothes*
Me: *picks up a shirt and looks at the price tag* "…………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!" *@_@ Jaw drops, puts shirt back and follows after Sou*

" . . . "

I forgot the price but I remember it was expensive… I saw one Jacket which was 12000yen = RM 400+++
And the best part was… the shop was FLOODED with people.
@_@ < Culture shock………!

So… Sou-san tried on a few shirts and bought 3…!!!! @_@
I really donno how to take this … haha… ><
Well, she was happy with her purchase so what more can one ask for yea?

Then we went our separate ways.
I went to the bookstore! OH NO! DANGER!!!
HAHA! Yea… tell me about it… I couldn't help myself…
I bought 2 mangas… >< I have been waiting to find out what happened in that series for YEARS! I seriously mean YEARS!!
And no other bookstore in Japan seem to have this series.
So I couldn't help it.
Then the other this with killed me was… I wanted volume 18 and 19.
The shelf had, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17……………19!
EHHHHHH???!!!!
WHERE IS 18??????!!!!!!!
*cries*
Anyways, I took 19 and then there was this other manga which I couldn't take my eyes off as I just fell in love with the artwork….!
>< And I forgot to mention that yesterday I also bought a book which was all on all the character on Sengoku Basara (A Samurai Game/anime which I LOVE).
It had all the original artwork of the characters!
It was GORGEOUS!!!
I couldn't stand it… I had to buy it.
I was eyeing that book since last week when I first saw it…. ><

Yea…. So those were my deadly purchases which will leave me more poor~
That will end my "personal wants" purchasing for the rest of this trip.
But I know I wont regret purchasing these books.
So I went to the counter and ordered 18 which will be available tomorrow~ YAY~!
They even wrapped my books for me~
Nothing more expected from the Japanese.

Photobucket

Went home and had dinner and studied and slept~
and chatted with my sis and bro on Skype~~ WEEE HAPPY HAPPY ME~
Of course chatted with other friends back home!
I MISS EVERYONE~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment