Thursday, April 22, 2010

DAY 21: TEST!!! OMG!

Today I was caught off guard again…. ><

I TOTALLY forgot about the extra BIG Grammar exam.
Sigh… Oh well~ Sat through it.
Still was tired from the day before but oh well… somehow did it.

Plus point was that I got back 2 of my kanji tests and they were both………………….. 100 MARKS~!!! WOOHOOO~~~~!!!

Yea… so that was that.
Then after class I just hung out with Daniel.
I took him to the bookstore which I bought the Mangas.
I went to collect my SILVER DIAMOND VOLUME 18~!! Which was waiting for me since yesterday.
Apparently, this was Daniel's first time in a "REAL" Bookstore in Japan ! AHAHAHA!
I can't believe it!
So anyways, I took home around the store and took him to the manga section.
Then he was just looking around and didn't have anything to buy … UNTIL!!!!!
UNTIL he saw this shelf which had like this SUPER old comic thingy which he really likes!
Turns the book around and looks at the price.
*Jaw drops*
Puts the book back in the shelf.
Walks away.
Stops.
Walks back to the shelf.
Takes the book and leaves to the counter.
AS he held the book and walked towards the escalator, his words were, "It's all your fault Kelli"
Before I could reply, we were walking pass another shelf which had "RUBIX CUBE"
He stopped and stared drooling at them.
Cause he collects Rubix Cubes and the ones we saw there were like… Never seen before!
"Rubix Tower" and "Rubix Something and something"
HAHA!
Daniel: "It's ALLLLL YOUR FAULT KELLI! Now I'm sooo poor, and my parents are going to kill me!"
Me: "You're welcome~! *smiles*"
He wanted 2 but I took 1 away from him and paid for it.
it was pretty expensive but oh well~
It will be his birthday present from me~
He has helped me around Osaka so much and all too~
His birthday is on the 25th Of April~

Then we walked around somemore and we decided to sit down in starbucks and just talk since it was cold outside.
Talked and talked and talked.
Next thing we know, it is already 4pm!

Said our goodbyes and left for home~
Went home and had dinner and did what I wanna do~
Tomorrow is a SATURDAY~ YAY!
And I don't plan on going anywhere~!

No comments:

Post a Comment